MEET OUR TEAM
Luke has gained more than ten years insolvency experience in BRW’s top 100 accounting firms. He is a member of both the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association and Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand.
His experience is varied and includes the preparation of briefs to assist with Public Examinations, when required.
In his spare time, Luke is an enthusiastic gardener and sits on the executive committee for the Turramurra Lookout Community Garden.
Luke commenced at the dVT Group in 2016 and brings experience with businesses in a wide range of industries including retail, manufacturing, professional services, construction and hospitality.
Luke works with corporate and personal appointments as well as complex forensic investigations, where he has compiled reports and affidavits that have resulted in freezing orders being granted over assets valued in the millions of dollars.
Luke has had experience with corporate and personal appointments, including:
- Provisional Liquidations
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidations
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Voluntary Administrations
- Deed of Company Arrangements
- Court appointed Receiverships
- Creditors Trusts and
- Secured creditor appointments.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Canberra
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand Member
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association Member (ARITA)
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency (ARITA)
Areas of Expertise:
- Trading on Distressed Business
- Sale of Distressed Business
- Preparation of Solvency Reports
- Appointments to ASX listed companies and financial reporting requirements
Meet More Team Members
Our expert problem solvers are here to help
Ready to take the next step? We are here to help.
We would be delighted to discuss how dVT Group can help you. Please contact us for more information or just to have a chat.
Know more about how we can help you thrive and regain control of your business.
We commit ourselves to giving our clients the best chance of success.
“dVT Group has always acted with total professionalism, integrity, and reliability.”
"dVT Group have provided efficient, practical and common sense advice and solutions."
"They treat their clients with respect and endeavour to truly understand their needs."
"dVT Group consistently impress with their ability to distill the issues and provide sound judgement."
"Innovative, cost effective and strongly focused on the issues at hand."
Our goal is to provide education and inspiration.
Check out our latest articles to stay up-to-date with the happenings in our industry.