MEET OUR TEAM
Riad began his career at Coopers & Lybrand, moving to Ferrier Hodgson Sydney, and then Ferrier Hodgson Hong Kong. For ten years he specialised in insolvency, corporate restructure, financial investigation and turnaround strategy. In the Hong Kong market Riad restructured listed companies, managed major liquidations, undertook fraud investigations and provided litigation support.
He has also assisted various companies in restructuring, obtaining equity, acquiring businesses and implementing exit strategies.
Riad has over 30 years insolvency and accounting experience and enjoys a reputation as a tough-minded and astute practitioner, offering clients an energetic and practical approach to business solutions.
Riad has been involved in various fund raising events for charities, mainly around the intellectual disability space:
- Fund raising events throughout Australia as President with TMA
- Sportsmans lunch raising funds for the Special Olympics in NSW, VIC and QLD
- Established Laugh Out Loud breakfast event with over 700 attendees annually for Special Olympics
- Instrumental in establishing Get on Stage Lunch held at Riverside Theatre to raise funds for the intellectually disabled people to be able to participate in the Theatre
- Volleyball Australia/Oceania Volleyball/Asian Volleyball Confederation
Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate Restructure
- Corporate & Personal Solvency
- Strategic Planning
- Turnaround Management
- Succession Planning
- Business Growth
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor of Economics, Sydney University
- Former President of the Turnaround Management Association of Australia (TMA)
Meet More Team Members
Our expert problem solvers are here to help
Ready to take the next step? We are here to help.
We would be delighted to discuss how dVT Group can help you. Please contact us for more information or just to have a chat.
Know more about how we can help you thrive and regain control of your business.
We commit ourselves to giving our clients the best chance of success.
“dVT Group has always acted with total professionalism, integrity, and reliability.”
"dVT Group have provided efficient, practical and common sense advice and solutions."
"They treat their clients with respect and endeavour to truly understand their needs."
"dVT Group consistently impress with their ability to distill the issues and provide sound judgement."
"Innovative, cost effective and strongly focused on the issues at hand."
Our goal is to provide education and inspiration.
Check out our latest articles to stay up-to-date with the happenings in our industry.